Cardboard v2.0 DIY Virtual Reality 3D HeadsetiToys
Out Of Stock
The Cardboard v2.0 VR kit is the perfect introduction to the world of Google Cardboard for larger phones with a screen size up to 6-inches. This headset comes in a protective cardboard sleeve, just slide the cardboard kit out to enjoy and slide it back in when not in use. The Conductive foam button give you complete control of your experience, works on both iOS and Android devices. The kit also includes Velcro strips to secure both the top and side panels of the VR Kit and a rubber band. Simply slip your Google Cardboard-enabled phone into the assembled kit to start experiencing breathtaking VR! *Google Cardboard is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Inspired by Google Cardboard v2. Virtual Reality made easier, lighter and more fun.
- Conductive Foam Button replaces the magnet switch of version 1. Works on both iOS and Android devices. Compatibility mainly depends if the VR app/s is created using Google Cardboard SDK.
- Assembled in less than 10 seconds. Just slide, flip, secure and enjoy.
- Securely packed in a protective sleeve. Easily fold to original state and slide in the protective sleeve when not in use.
- Works with most iPhones and Android devices.
- Designed for larger phone models with a screen size between 5 - 6 inches (e.g. iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S6 Edge+ and other larger phone models).
- Includes an NFC tag and elastic headband.
Free return or exchange within 30 days.
6 month warranty protection against defects.
Free returns, repairs, replacements or refunds under warranty period if product is defective.
See our Returns Policy for more information on defective products.